Let’s keep this short.
You go through the setup instructions of your Osmo Pocket and your Wireless Module with DJI Mimo. It can see the camera, but never makes a connection no matter what you try.
Here’s how to make it work:
- Open WiFi connections in your phone and “forget” the “Osmo Pocket” WiFi connection.
- Reconnect to the WiFi connection and add the password (default password is 12341234)
- Now wait until you get a prompt on your phone about the WiFi connection not having Internet access.
- Tap it for options and tell it to ignore that problem forever
- Start DJI Mimo and you should now connect